Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun with the Zayacs






Here are some pics of the fun we had with Erica, Benjamin & Bradley before they left for Hawaii. We miss them dearly. I wish I had more pictures. We went to Busch Gardens, the zoo, Bradley's birthday party and much more that I am forgetting.
Logan is missing his buddies very, very much and talks about them daily. He insists on wearing something red everyday because it "would make Benjamin happy, because Red is Benjamin's favorite color". The navy changed things around for the Zayacs so they are headed back to Chesapeake in Sept., so we are hoping to plan a trip to see eachother , and even see our great friends the Mongolds who just moved to Jacksonville. Looking back on the friendships I have made I really wish I took more pictures! Lesson learned, I will take more pictures!
Erica is home taking care of house business this week, so we will get to have some quality time together that I am really looking forward to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Mongolds can't wait to see you!! I have mentioned it to the boys....and realized....YEAH...don't mention that again!! Becasue all they do is ask....IS IT THIS WEEK MOM....IS IT THIS WEEK MOM!!! ha ha ha!!! :) Love to you all! And our prayers are with you during this time of planning and moving! I know it will all go flawlessly for you!! :)

Unknown said...

Love you...that is all I can say. You don't know how much seeing you and the boys (and Marc) warmed my heart today. I love you!