Friday, August 10, 2007

We are on haircut strike!

This is the before picture of getting their haircuts on weds.

This is Andrew during his first professional haircut. He was actually pretty good and sat in the chair. I guess it was that lollipop he was enjoying. We tried going to a real salon, where I get my haircut, instead of the kids salon Cartoon Cuts.

I don't have a picture of Logan, because he wasn't sitting still... and I was too busy chasing Andrew around the salon while Logan was getting his hair cut. Now I know why I have always gone to cartoon cuts before now...they watch a movie and get a lollipop while they get their haircut. However, cartoon cuts are not very good at haircuts.

I don't have an after picture of their haircuts because they are so un-noteworthy. They are not terrible haircuts, but they are not great haircuts. Logan has very very thick and straight hair. Andrew has very very thin and straight hair. I've determined that it doesn't matter whether I take the kids somewhere for a haircut or I cut it myself...something is always wrong with their hair...maybe it's just because kids don't sit still, that's what I'll tell myself. SOOOOO. I've decided to go on haircutting strike. I will have long haired hippie kids, exactly the way I want it! These next 3 pictures are from when Logan got his last haircut in April at cartoon cuts, and Andrew got his home haircut from me. EVERYONE in our family hated this haircut on Logan, however Marc and I kinda liked it. As for Andrew, he is just so cute right now, he can wear any haircut.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now that is one stylin' duo!!!! :)

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right. Haircut or no haircut the Galman boys are just plain adorable! I loved the short sassy do of Logan...by the way. I think it fits his personality right now! :) They can be hippies with Bradley. Benjamin will be the clean cut kid. hehe